West St Paul

A beautiful and peaceful rural community in Manitoba, West St. Paul is located by the north side of Winnipeg and is west of the Red River. There’s plenty of ways to keep busy in the charming community, keep reading to find out more!

Real Estate Statistics

Average Price $650K
Lowest Price $650K
Highest Price $650K
Total Listings 1
Avg. Days On Market 8
Avg. Price/SQFT $0

Property Types (active listings)


Browse West St Paul Real Estate

About West St Paul

 West St Paul It consists of two communities, Middlechurch and Rivercrest.

The former is the larger of the two and has a curling club, is home to St. Paul’s church, a municipal hall, a cemetery and a fire station. You’ll also find Grassmere Creek, a drainage canal, and the Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, a community health centre, in the southern area of the municipality. 

Rivercrest, on the other hand, is found in the north end and is home to the Royal Manitoba Yacht Club and the West St. Paul School.

West St Paul, MB Real Estate

The majority of buildings in West St. Paul were built prior to 1960, while a quarter of the remaining buildings were constructed after the year 2000. The area is definitely a buyers market, where buyers account for 95 percent of homeowners, with the remaining 5 percent occupied by renters. You’ll find single detached and row houses, with either four or more bedrooms or three bedrooms.

Trust the professionals at Property Exchange Group Inc. to help you find your dream home today! Experts in all things West St. Paul real estate, you’re in good hands.

Things To Do in West St Paul, MB

There’s plenty of ways to keep busy in the charming community of West St. Paul. Libraries, churches, restaurants, yacht clubs, paintballing, shooting ranges and other recreational activities are just some of the many things you’ll find in town. 

You can head to the Sunova Centre, a recreation and community centre for locals, to benefit from a variety of services. For some family fun, a trip to Shooters Family Golf Centre is in order! The picturesque course boasts 18-holes, miniature golf, a 100 stall driving range, a golf simulator for winter months and a restaurant open year round. If you’re a history buff, you might enjoy a visit to the McBeth House, a municipally-designated historic site. 

For outdoor enthusiasts, you’ll want to check out some of the picturesque parks. Here are two to keep an eye out for!

  • Lister Rapids Park: On July 3rd, 2005 Lister Rapids Park was dedicated to Frederick “Fred” Byle, a municipal official from the area. The ceremony was part of the 125th municipal anniversary and a plaque was created to commemorate the event. See if you can spot it when you visit Lister Rapids Park!

  • Centennial Park: While Centennial Park was originally known as Willis Road Park, it was renamed to celebrate the municipality's 100th anniversary. Dedicated on May 26, 2016 to Councillors Detlef Hindemith, Peter Campbell, Cheryl Christian, Stan Parag and Mayor Bruce Henley, a monument was erected and a time capsule was buried nearby. 

Going A Little Further

While looking for your next adventure in West St. Paul, you might benefit from travelling to Winnipeg! Only half an hour away, enjoy the capital of Manitoba and the various things it has to offer. 

1. Birds Hill Provincial Park

Wander through a network of trails featuring hills and ridges formed by ancient glaciers, enjoy the sounds of singing songbirds or soak in the sights of wildlife and wildflowers. With camping, swimming, picnicking, and dining options available, there’s no shortage of recreational activities and sporting events to choose from.

2. Assiniboine Park

One of Winnipeg's finest attractions, Assiniboine Park, is worth checking out too. Established in 1904, you can discover exotic flowers at the Conservatory and English Garden, explore the Nature Playground for children, admire the animals at the Assiniboine Park Zoo, or appreciate the art found in the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden and Pavilion.

Start searching for your dream home now.

When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.

Start Search