At The Property Exchange Group we are committed to complying with the Accessibility Standard for Customer Service under The Accessibility for Manitobans Act. Our policies, practices and measures reflect the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities.
If a barrier to accessing our goods or services cannot be removed, we seek to provide alternate ways to access the goods or services.
- We meet communication needs by offering to communicate in different ways.
- We accommodate the use of assistive devices.
- We welcome support persons.
- We allow service animals to our office.
- We maintain our accessibility features at our office.
- We will notify the public when and why an accessibility feature is temporarily unavailable on our website.
- We train our REALTORS® and Staff on accessibility.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of our services. You can call our office at 204-444-4646 or email email@example.com.
All information provided on our website is available in alternate formats upon request by calling our office at 204-444-4646 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.